Autumn 2020 Newsletter is here
For more details on all news items follow this link.
- A cautious, responsible resumption of CRC Group walks agreed from 1st September – see News
- CRC organised Group walks of up to 30 people are allowed as exemptions to the ban on social gatherings of more than 6 people which applies from 14th September – provided that they follow the guidance to operate in a Covid-secure way.
- Guidance for CRC leaders and walkers on ensuring that ‘official’ Club walks are organised in a Covid-secure way is available under the ‘Members’ section of this website.
- Latest Coronavirus advice from Ramblers – see here.
- CRC Group walking – October 2020 update; see News
- Wednesday B (morning) Group Programme Secretary vacancy – see News
- Anglesey Abbey restaurant is now open to all without pre-booking, including non NT members – see News
- Claiming new public footpaths in Histon – can you help? See News
- Wells-next-the-Sea budget long weekend Friday 5th to Monday 8th February 2021 – Club accommodation now full, but please join us if you book independently. See News
- New budget trip to Tunbridge Wells, Friday 12th to Sunday 14th March 2021 – see News
- Club coach and hotel trip to Scarborough now running 15-17 October 2021. See News
- Booking details for coach & hotel trip to Brecon, Friday 26th to Sunday 28th March 2021 now available – see News
- Information on permissive paths in and around Cambridge – check out News
- A week’s walking on the Ceredigion coast path in Wales, 11th – 18th June 2021
- Conwy Bank Holiday weekend trip – Friday 30th April to Monday 3rd May 2021. See News
- Club Lakes’ week confirmed for Saturday 11th to 18th September 2021, once again based in Keswick. See News
- The CRC annual subscription of £4.00 is due 1st November each year; no sub – no programme or newsletter! Payment by Standing Order preferred