2021 Winter/Spring Newsletter is here
For more details on all news items follow this link.
- All CRC organised walks ‘on hold’ from 26th December as Cambridgeshire enters Tier 4 Covid regulations.
- Latest advice from Ramblers – see here.
- Wednesday B (morning) Group Programme Secretary vacancy – see News
- Claiming new public footpaths in Histon – can you help? See News
- Wells-next-the-Sea budget long weekend Friday 5th to Monday 8th February 2021 cancelled due to Covid restrictions. See News
- Budget trip to Tunbridge Wells, Friday 12th to Sunday 14th March 2021 – see News
- Club coach and hotel trip to Scarborough now running 15-17 October 2021. See News
- Coach & hotel trip to Brecon, Friday 26th to Sunday 28th March 2021 cancelled. It is hoped to rebook in spring 2022.
- Information on permissive paths in and around Cambridge – check out News
- A week’s walking on the Ceredigion coast path in Wales, 11th – 18th June 2021
- Conwy Bank Holiday weekend trip – Friday 30th April to Monday 3rd May 2021. See News
- Club Lakes’ week confirmed for Saturday 11th to 18th September 2021, once again based in Keswick. See News
- The CRC annual subscription of £4.00 is due 1st November each year; no sub – no programme or newsletter! Payment by Standing Order preferred