For more details on all news items follow this link.
23 Dec 2016 This site is now using a secure https connection. Any problems please contact me
- Booking now open for Club coach/hotel trip to the Forest of Dean & Wye Valley, 13th to 15th October 2017 – see News
- Lakes week 2017 – Saturday 9th to 16th September, based in Windermere. See News section
- Two new budget weekend trips announced: Friday 29th September to Sunday 1st October at Glossop Travelodge in the Peak District and Friday 10th to Sunday 12th November at Truleigh Hill YH, South Downs (both 2 nights). See News
- A week’s walking from Middleham in Wensleydale, Yorkshire confirmed for August 2017 – see News; still shared rooms in a self-catering house available
- The Spring 2017 coach/hotel trip to Pickering, Yorkshire (31st March to 2nd April) is now full – please see News section for details for paying the balance due and a reserve list for cancellations.
- Spring 2017 South West Coast Path walk – Friday 2nd to Friday 9th June, based Lynton, Devon is now full – but there are B&Bs close by. See News section
- Update on a Travelodge weekend break in the New Forest, 10th to 12th March 2017 – see News; please book your own accommodation here
- The 4-night hostel trip to the Brecon Beacons, Friday 28th April to Tuesday 2nd May (BH weekend) 2017 is now full; please contact Jill for the waiting list
- Brancaster Staithe hostel trip 3rd to 5th February 2017 – see News; only limited places still available
- The CRC annual subscription of £4.00 is due 1st November each year; no sub – no programme or newsletter! Please pay by Standing Order