The 2023 Winter Newsletter is here. Please note that we are no longer issuing Programmes – see the Newsletter
For more details on all news items follow this link.
- Please support the Club’s London Walk on Saturday April 22nd 2023 – see News for details
- ‘budget’ trip to Wells-next-the-Sea, Friday 8th to Monday 11th March 2024 – see News for details
- CRC weekend trip to Harwich, Friday 26th to Sunday 28th January 2024 (2 nights) – see News
- Club trip to Ingleton, Yorkshire Dales, 23rd to 30th June 2023; Club accommodation now full. See News
- Booking is now open for Autumn Coach & Hotel trip to Chippenham, Wilts, Friday 13th to Sunday 15th October 2023 – see News
- Budget weekend trip organised to Matlock, Derbyshire: Friday 3rd to Monday 6th November 2023 (3 nights). See News
- Calling all graphic designers – see News!
- Guidance regarding Avian (Bird) Flu – see News
- Items in the ‘For Sale’ section of the ‘Members’ part of the website. This is a useful way of finding a good home for quality walking gear that is no longer needed.
- Consultation on several Cambridge ‘greenway’ commuter cycling routes – please get involved – see News
- Club accommodation now full on the Lleyn Peninsula, North Wales trip, 6th to 13th May 2023. See News for more information
- Budget trip to Sheringham, north Norfolk coast, Friday 24th to Monday 27th February 2023 (3 nights). Club accommodation now full. See News
- Parking at Wimpole Hall for CRC groups – concession for non-NT members agreed. See News
- ‘Don’t Lose Your Way’ – how you can help with the Ramblers’ Campaign to discover ‘lost’ paths – see News
- The CRC annual subscription of £4.00 is due 1st November each year; no sub – no programme or newsletter! Payment by Standing Order preferred