Sunday A walks are generally all day affairs of between 13 and 18 miles in length, averaging 14 to 15. The pace is reasonably brisk – i.e. at least 3 mph on a good surface. Unlike other groups, Sunday A walkers usually have the option of sharing cars with a pick-up in central Cambridge; the meeting place is the Hills Road end of Harvey Road. The group then drives to the start of the walk itself. Normally walkers are advised to take a packed lunch. However, wherever possible the lunch stop is made close to a public house or cafe so that walkers can buy a drink.
S M T W T F S12568912131516192022232627293023Wed 17July 17 @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pmWed 17July 17 @ 10:00 am - 12:30 pmWed 17July 17 @ 10:00 am - 12:30 pmWed 17July 17 @ 10:15 am - 3:00 pmThu 18July 18 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pmSun 21July 21 @ 8:45 am - 4:00 pmSun 21July 21 @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pmWed 24July 24 @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pmWed 24July 24 @ 10:00 am - 12:30 pmWed 24July 24 @ 10:30 am - 2:30 pm
Vote for Cambridge!
- A week’s walking in North Yorkshire – Friday 9th to Friday 16th August, 2019
- Joan Chapman’s Memory Walk – a sponsored walk on Sunday 15th September for Alzheimer’s Research UK
- Britain’s Best Walking Neighbourhood – Cambridge City in contention!
- Conwy, north Wales: Friday 1st to Monday 4th May 2020 (3 nights)
- Great Malvern coach/hotel weekend, Friday 11th to Sunday 13th October 2019 (2 nights)