S M T W T F S12568912131516192022232627293023Sun 21July 21 @ 8:45 am - 4:00 pmSun 21July 21 @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pmWed 24July 24 @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pmWed 24July 24 @ 10:00 am - 12:30 pmWed 24July 24 @ 10:30 am - 2:30 pmThu 25July 25 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pmSun 28July 28 @ 9:00 am - 7:00 pmSun 28July 28 @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pmWed 31July 31 @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
Vote for Cambridge!
- A week’s walking in North Yorkshire – Friday 9th to Friday 16th August, 2019
- Joan Chapman’s Memory Walk – a sponsored walk on Sunday 15th September for Alzheimer’s Research UK
- Britain’s Best Walking Neighbourhood – Cambridge City in contention!
- Conwy, north Wales: Friday 1st to Monday 4th May 2020 (3 nights)
- Great Malvern coach/hotel weekend, Friday 11th to Sunday 13th October 2019 (2 nights)
Category Archives: Non-club rambles
Life in Hong Kong is very different from the UK and South Africa! However the best part about living here is the hikes, there are so many, and not walks in the park either. I never imagined HK would have … Continue reading
Cambridge Walkers @cambswalkers Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, UK We are a very friendly group of walkers in our thirties to fifties based in and around Cambridge UK. We walk locally and further afield. http://www.cambridgewalkers.co.uk By the way you can follow our clubs latest … Continue reading