S M T W T F S12568912131516192022232627293023Sun 21July 21 @ 8:45 am - 4:00 pmSun 21July 21 @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pmWed 24July 24 @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pmWed 24July 24 @ 10:00 am - 12:30 pmWed 24July 24 @ 10:30 am - 2:30 pmThu 25July 25 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pmSun 28July 28 @ 9:00 am - 7:00 pmSun 28July 28 @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pmWed 31July 31 @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
Vote for Cambridge!
- A week’s walking in North Yorkshire – Friday 9th to Friday 16th August, 2019
- Joan Chapman’s Memory Walk – a sponsored walk on Sunday 15th September for Alzheimer’s Research UK
- Britain’s Best Walking Neighbourhood – Cambridge City in contention!
- Conwy, north Wales: Friday 1st to Monday 4th May 2020 (3 nights)
- Great Malvern coach/hotel weekend, Friday 11th to Sunday 13th October 2019 (2 nights)
Author Archives: Ellee
We were given a fascinating geology lesson during our visit to Yorkshire last weekend by our walk leader David Peel who highlighted the impact the drought was having at a well known visitors’ spot called The Strid. We looked downonto … Continue reading
Many thanks to David Peel for his hard work in planning a wonderful weekend for our rambling group in the Yorkshire Dales, and for the added bonus of perfect walking conditions, as well as his knowledgeable geological descriptions of famous … Continue reading
Our walking buddy Malcolm told me he didn’t join us for our last weekend away as he felt too young to be spending it in Eastbourne 🙂 Those of us who did join the trip discovered it was like home … Continue reading
Hi fellow ramblers, I would appreciate your advice. I am one of the club’s B walkers and in one mad impulsive moment I put my name forward to join the Cancer Research UK charity Shine walk through London on 1st … Continue reading
Norman led the ‘B team’ today in glorious sunshine around some of Essex’s finest countryside. We set off from Clavering and was fortunate enough to stumble across a bluebell wood – a bonus on our May Day walk. I think … Continue reading