S M T W T F S12568912131516192022232627293023Sun 21July 21 @ 8:45 am - 4:00 pmSun 21July 21 @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pmWed 24July 24 @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pmWed 24July 24 @ 10:00 am - 12:30 pmWed 24July 24 @ 10:30 am - 2:30 pmThu 25July 25 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pmSun 28July 28 @ 9:00 am - 7:00 pmSun 28July 28 @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pmWed 31July 31 @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
Vote for Cambridge!
- A week’s walking in North Yorkshire – Friday 9th to Friday 16th August, 2019
- Joan Chapman’s Memory Walk – a sponsored walk on Sunday 15th September for Alzheimer’s Research UK
- Britain’s Best Walking Neighbourhood – Cambridge City in contention!
- Conwy, north Wales: Friday 1st to Monday 4th May 2020 (3 nights)
- Great Malvern coach/hotel weekend, Friday 11th to Sunday 13th October 2019 (2 nights)
Category Archives: Recipes
Almond and Potato Lemon Cake – Gluten Free This is a deliciously moist very lemony cake. The butter gives good flavour and the almonds and potato give substance, a little goes a long way so it will serve 12 easily. … Continue reading
As requested by the walkers on the Swaledale Hostel weekend, sorry its taken so long ! 250g dates chopped 300ml water 85g plain flour 1 tsp mixed spice 85g wholemeal flour 500g dried mixed fruit 50g ground almonds 80ml orange … Continue reading
As requested by Margaret from the A group walkers 🙂 here is the recipe for the Vegetable Crumble, which I can highly recommend Ingredients * 400ml vegetable stock * 450g celeriac , peeled and diced * 3 carrots , peeled … Continue reading
As promised here is the recipe for the fruited tea bread I made for the Stour Valley Hostel weekend 🙂 7oz sultanas 7oz raisins 3/4pt of hot tea 12oz wholemeal plain flour 2 teasp mixed spice 2 teasp of baking … Continue reading