S M T W T F S282912458911121516181922232425262930
- Latest News
- Security announcement from our hosting provider.
- North Devon – Cornwall coast Path, based Bude, Saturday 8th to 15th June 2019
- Bishop’s Castle Shropshire – Friday 6th to Friday 13th July 2018 – female share place available
- Bala, north Wales, Friday 3rd to Monday 6th May 2019 (Bank Holiday)
Debbie’s Lemon Cake
Lemon cake recipe as follows:
4oz soft margarine
3.5 oz caster sugar
2 tbsp lemon curd
5oz self raising flour
2tbsp granulated sugar dissolved in juice of 1/2 a lemon, or concentrated lemon juice.
2lb loaf tin, greased and base lined. Pre heated oven to 180 C, 40 to 45 mins.
1) Place all ingredients in a bowl, beat until light and fluffy – don’t over beat.
2) Spoon mixture into loaf tin, place in oven and bake.
3) When baked, immediately brush the cake with the topping syrup. Leave in tin until cool. Remove and place on a wire rack until cold.
Hope you enjoy it!
(Visited 122 times, 1 visits today)