- Wells-next-the-Sea budget weekend, Friday 5th to Monday 8th February 2021
- Club’s trip to the Lake District, 11th to 18th September 2021
- Latest News
- New dates – Coach and Hotel weekend to Scarborough, Friday 15th to Sunday 17th October 2021, (2 nights)
- Wednesday B (morning) walks – Programme Secretary vacancy
Debbie’s Lemon Cake
Lemon cake recipe as follows:
4oz soft margarine
3.5 oz caster sugar
2 tbsp lemon curd
5oz self raising flour
2tbsp granulated sugar dissolved in juice of 1/2 a lemon, or concentrated lemon juice.
2lb loaf tin, greased and base lined. Pre heated oven to 180 C, 40 to 45 mins.
1) Place all ingredients in a bowl, beat until light and fluffy – don’t over beat.
2) Spoon mixture into loaf tin, place in oven and bake.
3) When baked, immediately brush the cake with the topping syrup. Leave in tin until cool. Remove and place on a wire rack until cold.
Hope you enjoy it!
(Visited 147 times, 1 visits today)