S M T W T F S2930123568910121315161719202223242627123Sun 25February 25 @ 8:45 am - 4:00 pmSun 25February 25 @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pmSun 25February 25 @ 10:00 am - 1:00 pmWed 28February 28 @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pmWed 28February 28 @ 10:00 am - 12:30 pmWed 28February 28 @ 10:15 am - 2:30 pm
- Cotswolds CirencesterTravelodge weekend, Friday 2nd to Sunday 4th November 2018
- Llangollen hostel trip Friday 4th to Monday 7th May 2018 (3 nights)
- Pembrokeshire coast path walk, Friday 18th to Friday 25th May 2018 – update
- Wirksworth, Peak District – 3 nights at Sycamore Farm, Friday 16th to Monday 19th March 2018
- Latest News
Debbie’s Lemon Cake
Lemon cake recipe as follows:
4oz soft margarine
3.5 oz caster sugar
2 tbsp lemon curd
5oz self raising flour
2tbsp granulated sugar dissolved in juice of 1/2 a lemon, or concentrated lemon juice.
2lb loaf tin, greased and base lined. Pre heated oven to 180 C, 40 to 45 mins.
1) Place all ingredients in a bowl, beat until light and fluffy – don’t over beat.
2) Spoon mixture into loaf tin, place in oven and bake.
3) When baked, immediately brush the cake with the topping syrup. Leave in tin until cool. Remove and place on a wire rack until cold.
Hope you enjoy it!
(Visited 114 times, 1 visits today)