S M T W T F S12568912131516192022232627293023Sun 21July 21 @ 8:45 am - 4:00 pmSun 21July 21 @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pmWed 24July 24 @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pmWed 24July 24 @ 10:00 am - 12:30 pmWed 24July 24 @ 10:30 am - 2:30 pmThu 25July 25 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pmSun 28July 28 @ 9:00 am - 7:00 pmSun 28July 28 @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pmWed 31July 31 @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
Vote for Cambridge!
- A week’s walking in North Yorkshire – Friday 9th to Friday 16th August, 2019
- Joan Chapman’s Memory Walk – a sponsored walk on Sunday 15th September for Alzheimer’s Research UK
- Britain’s Best Walking Neighbourhood – Cambridge City in contention!
- Conwy, north Wales: Friday 1st to Monday 4th May 2020 (3 nights)
- Great Malvern coach/hotel weekend, Friday 11th to Sunday 13th October 2019 (2 nights)
Category Archives: Past Walks
A selection of Jenny’s photos from a rugged weekend at Sycamore Farm in the Peak District. Jenny’s Photos
Click here to see a selection of Jenny’s photos.
Click here to see some images of a very warm day’s walking, posted by Paul Jack.
A day in Snowdonia 6th May 2016 – a circuit of Y Garn, The Glyders and Tryfan. A selection of Michael’s photographs (click here) from another very successful hostel weekend in Wales with many thanks to Jill for organising it.
We enjoyed another great weekend introduction to Spring – sampling the contrasting scenery in the Dark and White Peak areas – with many thanks to Alex for organising it. To see a selection of photos from our two longer walks: … Continue reading