S M T W T F S12568912131516192022232627293023Sun 21July 21 @ 8:45 am - 4:00 pmSun 21July 21 @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pmWed 24July 24 @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pmWed 24July 24 @ 10:00 am - 12:30 pmWed 24July 24 @ 10:30 am - 2:30 pmThu 25July 25 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pmSun 28July 28 @ 9:00 am - 7:00 pmSun 28July 28 @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pmWed 31July 31 @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
Vote for Cambridge!
- A week’s walking in North Yorkshire – Friday 9th to Friday 16th August, 2019
- Joan Chapman’s Memory Walk – a sponsored walk on Sunday 15th September for Alzheimer’s Research UK
- Britain’s Best Walking Neighbourhood – Cambridge City in contention!
- Conwy, north Wales: Friday 1st to Monday 4th May 2020 (3 nights)
- Great Malvern coach/hotel weekend, Friday 11th to Sunday 13th October 2019 (2 nights)
Category Archives: Hostel Weekends
The Club is returning to Conwy, a beautiful walled town on the north Wales coast, in Spring 2020 for a long weekend in early May. This was originally planned as a Bank Holiday trip – but then the Government switched … Continue reading
We are returning to Stratford upon Avon in March 2020 for a week’s walking in the northern Cotswolds. With a base at the Premier Inn Central (or similar – bookings are up to you), the plan is to use a … Continue reading
The Club has booked two self-catering properties in the heart of beautiful Southwold for a long weekend in early February 2020. Accommodation is in a mixture of twin and double rooms – and we would like to reserve most of … Continue reading
The Club will be exploring more of the delightful Cotswolds in early November 2019, based in Cheltenham. Our preferred base is the Cheltenham Central (West/A40) Premier Inn, which has a restaurant on site. Unfortunately our interest has sparked a price … Continue reading
A day in Snowdonia 6th May 2016 – a circuit of Y Garn, The Glyders and Tryfan. A selection of Michael’s photographs (click here) from another very successful hostel weekend in Wales with many thanks to Jill for organising it.