S M T W T F S12568912131516192022232627293023Sun 21July 21 @ 8:45 am - 4:00 pmSun 21July 21 @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pmWed 24July 24 @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pmWed 24July 24 @ 10:00 am - 12:30 pmWed 24July 24 @ 10:30 am - 2:30 pmThu 25July 25 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pmSun 28July 28 @ 9:00 am - 7:00 pmSun 28July 28 @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pmWed 31July 31 @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
Vote for Cambridge!
- A week’s walking in North Yorkshire – Friday 9th to Friday 16th August, 2019
- Joan Chapman’s Memory Walk – a sponsored walk on Sunday 15th September for Alzheimer’s Research UK
- Britain’s Best Walking Neighbourhood – Cambridge City in contention!
- Conwy, north Wales: Friday 1st to Monday 4th May 2020 (3 nights)
- Great Malvern coach/hotel weekend, Friday 11th to Sunday 13th October 2019 (2 nights)
Author Archives: Geoff
17 of the Sunday A’s turned up for Jill’s 15 mile Great Offley bluebell walk. Weather held fair with only one brief shower. but a bit of a cold wind. The bluebells were truly magnificent and the cameras were in … Continue reading
We’ve just been notified of an exceptionally good half-price offer from Memory-Map. It means, for instance, that you can get their excellent mapping software and the whole of UK at OS Landranger 1:50,000 scale for just £50. As that licences you to put it … Continue reading
Mendips Coach Weekend 22-24 Mar 2013, a set by dapeel2007 on Flickr.
Firstly I would like to welcome all the new club members who have joined using the onsite application form. I thought both new & old members might be interested in seeing what a huge area we garner members from. Using … Continue reading
Wimpole Estate have a free guided walk taking place on the 2nd of January. full details can be found on this website here.
The 2013 programme and newsletter are now online at http://cambridgeramblingclub.com/2013-winter-spring-newsletter/ and http://cambridgeramblingclub.com/2013-winter-programme/