S M T W T F S12568912131516192022232627293023Sun 21July 21 @ 8:45 am - 4:00 pmSun 21July 21 @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pmWed 24July 24 @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pmWed 24July 24 @ 10:00 am - 12:30 pmWed 24July 24 @ 10:30 am - 2:30 pmThu 25July 25 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pmSun 28July 28 @ 9:00 am - 7:00 pmSun 28July 28 @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pmWed 31July 31 @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
Vote for Cambridge!
- A week’s walking in North Yorkshire – Friday 9th to Friday 16th August, 2019
- Joan Chapman’s Memory Walk – a sponsored walk on Sunday 15th September for Alzheimer’s Research UK
- Britain’s Best Walking Neighbourhood – Cambridge City in contention!
- Conwy, north Wales: Friday 1st to Monday 4th May 2020 (3 nights)
- Great Malvern coach/hotel weekend, Friday 11th to Sunday 13th October 2019 (2 nights)
Category Archives: DO NOT USE!
The tranquil Great Ouse valley bisects the “growth corridor” between Cambridge and Peterborough, with a wealth of flora and fauna under large open skies, including snake’s head fritillary and scarce chaser dragonfly. CPRE Cambridgeshire & Peterborough is supporting the Ouse … Continue reading
Just a reminder that the annual 2015/16 CRC subscription was due on 1st November. If you haven’t paid you won’t receive the winter 2016 Programme and Newsletter. So – to make sure you are kept in touch – PLEASE switch to a … Continue reading
After 10 years sterling service Simon Watkins has retired from the critical post of Club Treasurer; he was thanked for his commitment with the granting of Honorary Life Membership. Our new Treasurer is Jim Rickard, a regular Wednesday ‘A’ walker. … Continue reading
Mendips Coach Weekend 22-24 Mar 2013, a set by dapeel2007 on Flickr.