S M T W T F S12568912131516192022232627293023Sun 21July 21 @ 8:45 am - 4:00 pmSun 21July 21 @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pmWed 24July 24 @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pmWed 24July 24 @ 10:00 am - 12:30 pmWed 24July 24 @ 10:30 am - 2:30 pmThu 25July 25 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pmSun 28July 28 @ 9:00 am - 7:00 pmSun 28July 28 @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pmWed 31July 31 @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
Vote for Cambridge!
- A week’s walking in North Yorkshire – Friday 9th to Friday 16th August, 2019
- Joan Chapman’s Memory Walk – a sponsored walk on Sunday 15th September for Alzheimer’s Research UK
- Britain’s Best Walking Neighbourhood – Cambridge City in contention!
- Conwy, north Wales: Friday 1st to Monday 4th May 2020 (3 nights)
- Great Malvern coach/hotel weekend, Friday 11th to Sunday 13th October 2019 (2 nights)
Category Archives: Booking Now – Club Trips
The Club is returning to Conwy, a beautiful walled town on the north Wales coast, in Spring 2020 for a long weekend in early May. This was originally planned as a Bank Holiday trip – but then the Government switched … Continue reading
The club has booked The Abbey Hotel, Great Malvern for the Autumn Hotel weekend 2019, with 45 places in total in a mix of single, double and twin en-suite rooms. See firstname.lastname@example.org . There are STILL 2 rooms available, so … Continue reading
The Club will be walking the entire Ceredigion Coast Path in west Wales from Friday 5th to Friday 12th June 2020. The Path runs from Cardigan to Borth and we will be based in holiday cottages in Aberystwyth, using a … Continue reading
The Club has booked two self-catering properties in the heart of beautiful Southwold for a long weekend in early February 2020. Accommodation is in a mixture of twin and double rooms – and we would like to reserve most of … Continue reading