2021 Winter/Spring Newsletter is here
For more details on all news items follow this link.
- Covid-secure CRC walks can resume in early April – see News for details
- Latest advice from Ramblers – see here.
- A warming drink whilst you exercise outdoors – see News
- Budget trip to Tunbridge Wells – now postponed to Friday 29th to Sunday 31st October 2021 – see News
- Club coach & Hotel trip to Scarborough now running 15-17 October 2021. See News
- Coach & hotel trip to Brecon, Friday 26th to Sunday 28th March 2021 cancelled. It is hoped to rebook in spring 2022.
- Information on permissive paths in and around Cambridge – check out News
- A week’s walking on the Ceredigion coast path in Wales, 11th – 18th June 2021
- Conwy Bank Holiday weekend trip – Friday 30th April to Monday 3rd May 2021 to be postponed to Friday 29th April to Monday May 2nd 2022. See News
- Club Lakes’ week confirmed for Saturday 11th to 18th September 2021, once again based in Keswick. See News
- The CRC annual subscription of £4.00 is due 1st November each year; no sub – no programme or newsletter! Payment by Standing Order preferred