The Club will be walking the entire Ceredigion Coast Path in west Wales from Friday 5th to Friday 12th June 2020. The Path runs from Cardigan to Borth and we will be based in holiday cottages in Aberystwyth, using a local coach company to enable us to walk linear stretches of the coast path each day. The Path has 5 day sections, giving us one day to explore the beautiful walks inland. Aberystwyth can be reached by train from Cambridge. The accommodation consists of 3 cottages with a mixture of double, twin and a few single rooms. A limited number of double rooms are available for single occupancy – a supplement may be payable, depending on how bookings go! Please contact Jill if you are interested. The accommodation cost is a very reasonable £140 per person for the week, with a deposit of £45 due now and the balance of £95 due on 1st April 2020. Please let Jill know if you book accommodation independently as we require numbers for booking transport.
S M T W T F S12568912131516192022232627293023Sun 21July 21 @ 8:45 am - 4:00 pmSun 21July 21 @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pmWed 24July 24 @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pmWed 24July 24 @ 10:00 am - 12:30 pmWed 24July 24 @ 10:00 am - 12:30 pmWed 24July 24 @ 10:30 am - 2:30 pmThu 25July 25 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pmSun 28July 28 @ 9:00 am - 7:00 pmSun 28July 28 @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pmWed 31July 31 @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
Vote for Cambridge!
- A week’s walking in North Yorkshire – Friday 9th to Friday 16th August, 2019
- Joan Chapman’s Memory Walk – a sponsored walk on Sunday 15th September for Alzheimer’s Research UK
- Britain’s Best Walking Neighbourhood – Cambridge City in contention!
- Conwy, north Wales: Friday 1st to Monday 4th May 2020 (3 nights)
- Great Malvern coach/hotel weekend, Friday 11th to Sunday 13th October 2019 (2 nights)