The 2023 Spring-Summer Newsletter is here. Please note that we are no longer issuing printed Programmes – see the Newsletter
For more details on all news items follow this link.
- Invitation to attend AGM of Cambridge Ramblers Group on Saturday 2nd December, with speaker Aileen Connor on archaeological excavations on Newmarket Road, Cambridge – see News
- London walks to continue! Come and explore Hampstead with Marcus on Saturday 27th April 2024. For details, see News
- Booking has opened for the Club’s Coach & Hotel weekend trip to Harrogate, Yorkshire, Friday 18th to Sunday 20th October 2024 (2 nights). See News
- Booking now for long autumn weekend trip to Bishops Castle, Shropshire, 1st to 4th November 2024 (3 nights). See News
- Booking now for CRC trip to walk the Anglesey Coast Path, 31st May to 7th June 2024 – see News
- New car parking arrangements at Kirtling Village Hall – see News
- Club coach & hotel trip to Llangollen, north Wales, Friday 5th to Sunday 7th April 2024 (2 nights) – see News for more information and booking details
- More 2024 Club holiday details – a week in Skipton, Yorkshire Dales, Friday 12th to 19th July 2024 – see News
- ‘Budget’ trip to Wells-next-the-Sea, Friday 8th to Monday 11th March 2024 (3 nights) – see News. Club accommodation now full
- CRC weekend trip to Harwich, Friday 26th to Sunday 28th January 2024 (2 nights) – see News
- Calling all graphic designers – see News!
- Guidance regarding Avian (Bird) Flu – see News
- Items in the ‘For Sale’ section of the ‘Members’ part of the website. This is a useful way of finding a good home for quality walking gear that is no longer needed.
- Consultation on several Cambridge ‘greenway’ commuter cycling routes – please get involved – see News
- Parking at Wimpole Hall for CRC groups – concession for non-NT members agreed. See News
- ‘Don’t Lose Your Way’ – how you can help with the Ramblers’ Campaign to discover ‘lost’ paths – see News
- The CRC annual subscription of £4.00 is due 1st November each year; no sub – no programme or newsletter! Payment by Standing Order preferred