The 2022 Autumn Newsletter is here. Please note that we are no longer issuing Programmes – see the Newsletter
For more details on all news items follow this link.
- More sad news – Tony & Kathy Neeves. See News for funeral details
- New budget trip organised to Matlock, Derbyshire: Friday 3rd to Monday 6th November 2023 (3 nights). See News
- Calling all graphic designers – see News!
- Guidance regarding Avian (Bird) Flu – see News
- Current closure of Gransden and Waresley Woods – see News
- New items in the ‘For Sale’ section of the ‘Members’ part of the website. This is a useful way of finding a good home for quality walking gear that is no longer needed.
- Consultation on several Cambridge ‘greenway’ commuter cycling routes – please get involved – see News
- Weekend walking trip to Dover on the Kent coast – Friday 27th to Sunday 29th January 2023 (2 nights) – see News
- Coach & Hotel Weekend trip to Eastbourne, Friday 24th to Sunday 26th March 2023 – see News for booking details
- Yorkshire Dales trip to Ingleton, Friday 23rd to 30th June 2023 Club accommodation now full – see News
- Club accommodation now full on the Lleyn Peninsula, North Wales trip, 6th to 13th May 2023. See News for more information
- Budget trip to Sheringham, north Norfolk coast, Friday 24th to Monday 27th February 2023 (3 nights). See News
- Parking at Wimpole Hall for CRC groups – new concession for non-NT members agreed. See News
- ‘Don’t Lose Your Way’ – how you can help with the Ramblers’ Campaign to discover ‘lost’ paths – see News
- The CRC annual subscription of £4.00 is due 1st November each year; no sub – no programme or newsletter! Payment by Standing Order preferred