Autumn 2020 Newsletter is here
For more details on all news items follow this link.
- A cautious, responsible resumption of CRC Group walks agreed from 1st September – see News
- CRC organised Group walks of up to 30 people are allowed as exemptions to the ban on social gatherings of more than 6 people which applies from 14th September – provided that they follow the guidance to operate in a Covid-secure way.
- Guidance for CRC leaders and walkers on ensuring that ‘official’ Club walks are organised in a Covid-secure way is available under the ‘Members’ section of this website.
- Latest Coronavirus advice from Ramblers – see here.
- Late vacancy – room available for Club’s weekend trip to East Grinstead 2nd to 4th October 2020 – see News
- Claiming new public footpaths in Histon – can you help? See News
- New budget trip to Tunbridge Wells, Friday 12th to Sunday 14th March 2021 – see News
- Cancelled – Club coach and hotel trip to Scarborough, October 2020 – but deferred to 15-17 October 2021. See News
- Local National Trust parklands & gardens re-open for pre-booked tickets on Wednesday June 3rd – see News
- Booking details for coach & hotel trip to Brecon, Friday 26th to Sunday 28th March 2021 now available – see News
- Information on permissive paths in and around Cambridge – check out News
- Budget weekend Friday 2nd to Sunday 4th October 2020 at East Grinstead, Sussex Downs & Ashdown Forest. See News
- A week’s walking on the Ceredigion coast path in Wales – postponed to 11th – 18th June 2021
- Conwy trip deferred to first Spring BH weekend May 2021. See News
- Club Lakes’ week in 2020 now cancelled! – We will be going Saturday 11th to 18th September 2021, once again based in Keswick. See News
- The CRC annual subscription of £4.00 is due 1st November each year; no sub – no programme or newsletter! Payment by Standing Order preferred