Club’s September 2020 trip to the Lakes cancelled – but new 2021 date set

Due to the ongoing uncertainty regarding any movement out of the Coronavirus lockdown, the decision has been taken to cancel this September’s planned Club trip to the Lake District. This has been a difficult decision to take, but it is clear that there will be no quick relaxation to social distancing rules. We hope that people who have booked accommodation will be able to defer their booking to next year; we plan to arrange a week’s trip to Keswick over the week Saturday 11th to Saturday 18th September 2021. Of course, if Government advice allows holiday travel to go ahead this summer/autumn there is nothing to stop people arranging their own walks. However, there won’t be an organised CRC trip this year.

(Visited 41 times, 1 visits today)
This entry was posted in Booking Now - Club Trips, News. Bookmark the permalink.