The Club has booked two properties in central Whitby, on the north Yorkshire coast, for the week Friday 9th to Friday 16th August 2019 at a cost of £195 per person for the week. The accommodation is of very high quality and close to the coast. The local walking is great and very varied; the coast path (part of the Cleveland Way), provides at least three days walking and the north York moors are on our doorstep. Whitby can be accessed by public transport from Cambridge. Please let Jill know if you have booked independent accommodation.
S M T W T F S12568912131516192022232627293023Wed 17July 17 @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pmWed 17July 17 @ 10:00 am - 12:30 pmWed 17July 17 @ 10:00 am - 12:30 pmWed 17July 17 @ 10:15 am - 3:00 pmThu 18July 18 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pmSun 21July 21 @ 8:45 am - 4:00 pmSun 21July 21 @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pmWed 24July 24 @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pmWed 24July 24 @ 10:00 am - 12:30 pmWed 24July 24 @ 10:30 am - 2:30 pm
Vote for Cambridge!
- A week’s walking in North Yorkshire – Friday 9th to Friday 16th August, 2019
- Joan Chapman’s Memory Walk – a sponsored walk on Sunday 15th September for Alzheimer’s Research UK
- Britain’s Best Walking Neighbourhood – Cambridge City in contention!
- Conwy, north Wales: Friday 1st to Monday 4th May 2020 (3 nights)
- Great Malvern coach/hotel weekend, Friday 11th to Sunday 13th October 2019 (2 nights)