Former CRC member Joan Chapman is being remembered in a sponsored 10 mile walk on Sunday 15th September 2019, visiting the Grantchester and Barton countryside. The walk , which will take place between 10.00 and 14.30, takes a picturesque route where the rivers Cam and Granta merge, meandering through lush meadows and woodland, away from the busy City centre. The entry fee is £10 and each participant must return a completed registration form. The charity being supported is the Alzheimer’s Research UK, supporting research into dementia. For more information please contact Lesley Gordon at email@example.com . See https://justgiving.com/teams/JoansMemoryWalk2019
S M T W T F S12568912131516192022232627293023Wed 17July 17 @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pmWed 17July 17 @ 10:00 am - 12:30 pmWed 17July 17 @ 10:00 am - 12:30 pmWed 17July 17 @ 10:15 am - 3:00 pmThu 18July 18 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pmSun 21July 21 @ 8:45 am - 4:00 pmSun 21July 21 @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pmWed 24July 24 @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pmWed 24July 24 @ 10:00 am - 12:30 pmWed 24July 24 @ 10:30 am - 2:30 pm
Vote for Cambridge!
- A week’s walking in North Yorkshire – Friday 9th to Friday 16th August, 2019
- Joan Chapman’s Memory Walk – a sponsored walk on Sunday 15th September for Alzheimer’s Research UK
- Britain’s Best Walking Neighbourhood – Cambridge City in contention!
- Conwy, north Wales: Friday 1st to Monday 4th May 2020 (3 nights)
- Great Malvern coach/hotel weekend, Friday 11th to Sunday 13th October 2019 (2 nights)