The Club is returning to Conwy, a beautiful walled town on the north Wales coast, in Spring 2020 for a long weekend in early May. This was originally planned as a Bank Holiday trip – but then the Government switched the Bank Holiday from Monday 4th May to Friday 8th May, to commemorate D-Day operations. Hopefully this won’t upset too many plans as it is impossible to re-book all accommodation reserved for the Club. There are no large holiday cottages, so we are staying in several small properties. The cost for a shared room is £90 – but single occupancy of a double may incur a supplement, depending on just how many people book. The walking opportunities are wonderful, ranging from the coast, nearby Conwy Mountain, to Snowdonia. There are also lots of opportunities if the weather fails to co-operate! A deposit of £30 per head will secure a place, with the balance due 1st March 2020. B walks’ leader sought. Bookings to Jill – and if you want to pay by bank transfer, please contact Jill.
S M T W T F S12568912131516192022232627293023Wed 17July 17 @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pmWed 17July 17 @ 10:00 am - 12:30 pmWed 17July 17 @ 10:00 am - 12:30 pmWed 17July 17 @ 10:15 am - 3:00 pmThu 18July 18 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pmSun 21July 21 @ 8:45 am - 4:00 pmSun 21July 21 @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pmWed 24July 24 @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pmWed 24July 24 @ 10:00 am - 12:30 pmWed 24July 24 @ 10:30 am - 2:30 pm
Vote for Cambridge!
- A week’s walking in North Yorkshire – Friday 9th to Friday 16th August, 2019
- Joan Chapman’s Memory Walk – a sponsored walk on Sunday 15th September for Alzheimer’s Research UK
- Britain’s Best Walking Neighbourhood – Cambridge City in contention!
- Conwy, north Wales: Friday 1st to Monday 4th May 2020 (3 nights)
- Great Malvern coach/hotel weekend, Friday 11th to Sunday 13th October 2019 (2 nights)