The club has booked The Abbey Hotel, Great Malvern for the Autumn Hotel weekend 2019, with 45 places in total in a mix of single, double and twin en-suite rooms. See email@example.com . There are STILL 2 rooms available, so please hurry! We will be situated next to the Abbey, near the Great Malvern Hills. The cost for 2 nights’ dinner, B & B, packed lunch, coach travel and gratuities is £215 per person for a shared room and £250 for a single room. To reserve a place please send a non-refundable deposit of £75 per person to Sally Jaggard (address is on the Club’s programme) and make cheques payable to Cambridge Rambling Club. Please include your address and email details and any dietary requirements. If you prefer to pay by BACS please ask for details. Next of kin details are not required. Final payment will be due by 31st July 2019. We plan to organise a walk on the Friday afternoon and three walks on both Saturday and Sunday. Offers of leaders, especially for a C walk, will be very welcome.
S M T W T F S12568912131516192022232627293023Wed 17July 17 @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pmWed 17July 17 @ 10:00 am - 12:30 pmWed 17July 17 @ 10:00 am - 12:30 pmWed 17July 17 @ 10:15 am - 3:00 pmThu 18July 18 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pmSun 21July 21 @ 8:45 am - 4:00 pmSun 21July 21 @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pmWed 24July 24 @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pmWed 24July 24 @ 10:00 am - 12:30 pmWed 24July 24 @ 10:30 am - 2:30 pm
Vote for Cambridge!
- A week’s walking in North Yorkshire – Friday 9th to Friday 16th August, 2019
- Joan Chapman’s Memory Walk – a sponsored walk on Sunday 15th September for Alzheimer’s Research UK
- Britain’s Best Walking Neighbourhood – Cambridge City in contention!
- Conwy, north Wales: Friday 1st to Monday 4th May 2020 (3 nights)
- Great Malvern coach/hotel weekend, Friday 11th to Sunday 13th October 2019 (2 nights)