The Club will be exploring more of the delightful Cotswolds in early November 2019, based in Cheltenham. Our preferred base is the Cheltenham Central (West/A40) Premier Inn, which has a restaurant on site. Unfortunately our interest has sparked a price hike on the website; the room cost for a double/twin room for the first weekend in November was £110.50 for the ‘Saver’ rate for this weekend when checked in early January . As it is only possible to book a maximum of 4 rooms at a time, we are asking anyone wanting to come along to book themselves in. However, if anyone would like to share a twin room, please let Jill know so she can put people in touch. Prices may well go down in a couple of months. An alternative option is to book in at the nearby Cheltenham Travelodge, located a little further west in Golden Valley, Hatherley Lane. The November 2019 room prices here are £73 for the two nights in a double standard room, Saver rate, when checked in early January. Please let Jill know if you have booked.
S M T W T F S12568912131516192022232627293023Sun 21July 21 @ 8:45 am - 4:00 pmSun 21July 21 @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pmWed 24July 24 @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pmWed 24July 24 @ 10:00 am - 12:30 pmWed 24July 24 @ 10:00 am - 12:30 pmWed 24July 24 @ 10:30 am - 2:30 pmThu 25July 25 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pmSun 28July 28 @ 9:00 am - 7:00 pmSun 28July 28 @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pmWed 31July 31 @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
Vote for Cambridge!
- A week’s walking in North Yorkshire – Friday 9th to Friday 16th August, 2019
- Joan Chapman’s Memory Walk – a sponsored walk on Sunday 15th September for Alzheimer’s Research UK
- Britain’s Best Walking Neighbourhood – Cambridge City in contention!
- Conwy, north Wales: Friday 1st to Monday 4th May 2020 (3 nights)
- Great Malvern coach/hotel weekend, Friday 11th to Sunday 13th October 2019 (2 nights)